So I was in Target shortly after New Year’s, and noticed the
lovely display of bathing suits, namely skimpy two pieces, to my left as I hurriedly
made my way back to the baby section for diapers. (Real life ladies, real life)
It made me depressed yall. Post-Holiday blahs and just feeling yucky about my
physical state all around, I wondered if I would ever be able to wear a bathing
suit again without wanting to layer up a nice long, non-see through beach cover
up over top of me. #justkeepingitreal
You can read all about that in my last blog and see the
journey I have decided to take as I walked in to 2015. Time for a change.
With that said, and with spring around the corner, and warm
weather and sunshine forcing us to wear less and less….This spring I find
myself excited because my clothes are starting to fit again and I have some
things I haven’t worn in a long time I am looking forward to wearing again. I
also have a new perspective and lifestyle that includes spiritual healthiness,
emotional healthiness, and physical health. Weight loss has just been an added
perk to this whole journey. Because of that, it is time for me to pay it forward.
I have seriously been a bit apprehensive about this as
people automatically get ALL defensive on “you’re just trying to sell me
something” or, nothing ever works that way…etc. And I am NOT here to argue. I
hate debating anything. So if you are going to try and go there, sorry, I won’t.
I am not a creepy sales person. Yes this
‘challenge’ comes with a cost: money and time. And yes, this has totally worked
for me and I seriously feel the Lord wanting me to do the same for others.
So here we go.
If you are interested
in joining me and a few other committed ladies to a 30 day challenge group
involving accountability through prayer, health, fitness, and eating clean,
please message me.
It’s about change. It’s about health: physical and spiritual
and emotional. It’s about feeling better.
YES, you will have to make a few sacrifices of funds (aka
money: you purchase a challenge pack that includes Shakeology meal replacement
and a beach body program) and time (through a closed FB group that I will be
daily coaching you on and will require a daily check in of some kind on there)
Rest assured, from my personal journey here and in this, it
is the best investment I have made for myself in a long long time and I promise
to commit to you as you commit to the 30 day group and the products. I have
SUCH a passion to share with others all I have learned and am still learning through
my own journey when I joined a challenge group in January. I have been diligently mentored and coached
and encouraged ever since. It’s ongoing. And now, I want to pay it forward to
others. Because I believe in it.
This Challenge
group start day will be Monday March 23 and spaces are limited. So
message me, email me, text me…however you know to contact me and I will be
happy to talk to you personally and send you more information. There are a few already
so this is really going to happen. But I would love for more to join in the
fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment