Friday, October 4, 2013

playing catch up!

Sorry been out of the blogging world for awhile.!!! Life has gotten in the way....I've had a few entries written for awhile (like the last one) just have failed to post them....

I promise my faithful bloggies, I will try and do better....

We are doing good...Jackson is 14 months and ALL boy...crazy busy....all over the place. It is exhausting but fun.

I am 17.5 weeks preggo with baby #2...feeling GREAT this time! once I made it through about week 12 I bounced back to feeling normal again and I am doing awesome. I was so sick with Jackson that this time has been truly a pleasant surprise of just enjoying being pregnant. Yes, I just said I am enjoying it...well MUCH more than I did last time!

Anyways. I promise to try and update more in the coming weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment